Medium Carbon Steel, Heat treated and Blackened
- These pads have been designed to load work pieces for any specific application
- Vee Pads P1 and P7 can be used for holding cylindrical jobs.
- Pads P2, P3, P4, P5 can be used for irregular castings and to hold jobs for quality inspection on CMMs.
- Coupling pad type P6 is useful to increase the height of screw jacks of type CES-SBSJ-50 and CES-SBSJ-70 by placing them one above another
- The Locating Pad P8 ensures that Clamp or the Screw Jack do not move due to vibrations while machining of the job.
- Type P8/14 is suitable to hold U-clamps with slot width of 14mm and above.
- Type P8/26 is suitable to hold U-clamps with slot width of 26mm and above.