Products by Type
Products by Industry
How to increase the life of T-Bolts, Clamping Studs, Nuts & Washers?
- LUBRICATE! LUBRICATE! LUBRICATE! Lubrication aids Clamping by reducing the frictional co-efficient and thereby enhancing life of the threads.
- Use recommended sizes as per DIN / IS standards for the particular T-Slot size.
- DO NOT tamper products on the bench grinder!
- Studs/T-bolts under stress show elongation and increase in thread pitch at the point of force
- Insert Stud fully into the T-Nut to avoid cracking of T-Nuts.
- Do not use torque more than the recommended values to tighten the nuts.
- Over tightening can cause permanent damage to the soft T-Slotted Beds